Black Hills Booster Club Members
Our Black Hills Booster Club serves and supports the students at Black Hills High School. We help coordinate activities and events that benefit our school, athletic programs, music and theater programs, and clubs. We provide financial services and non-profit status for each organization represented by the Booster Club. Our Booster Club is a great group of volunteers creating school spirit, unity and pride at Black Hills High School. Additional volunteers are always welcome!
Projects sponsored by the Booster Club:
- Annual Booster Bash Auction is held each spring. All teams and clubs are invited to participate in this fundraiser that benefits each represented program. This is a fun and successful community event!
- Annual Spirit Fire is a school celebration which brings all of our Black Hills “feeder schools” together to build community Wolf Pack spirit and pride. The first annual Spirit Fire was incredibly successful and donations were made by the graduating class of 2012 to create a permanent fire ring to ensure the continued success of this great event.
- Wall of Pride in Tumwater Stadium is maintained by the Booster Club. The wall represents student athletes from each sports program.
- Paw Prints which are painted and maintained at the school entrance and in the parking lot.
- Scholarships are awarded each year to two students in the amount of $250. Parents must be a Booster Club member and be present at the final Booster Club meeting of the year.
This Years Special Project:
- Currently we have not decided on this years special project.
- Sound System and new lighting for the Gym
- PAC Time Mini-Grants are donated each year in the amount of $500
Benefits of Booster Club Members
The annual family membership is $10 per family and allows our Booster Club to continue to provide our events and activities listed above, and also give the opportunity to do an additional project each year in support of Black Hills High School students. We are dependent upon you to make the Booster Club thrive! Please join Black Hills Booster Club today and download the membership form from the website or pick up the form in the high school ASB office. Registration and your $10 dues can be mailed or delivered to BHHS at the address below. You will receive a Booster Club window cling with your membership to show your school spirit!
Black Hills Booster Club
C/O ASB Office
7741 Littlerock RD SW
Tumwater, WA 98512